torsdag 22. oktober 2009

This was SO difficult!!!


In Case 5 we had to make a ground for our character to walk on. But the ground couldn't be a straight line. This was a though case, with new codes, and this time we were pretty much left on our own to figure out the crypted codes.

as usually I didn't manage on my own - I really tried, and wrote all the codes that I could possibly understand, but nothing help, and nothing came up. I wasn't able to come to the group meeting at Monday this week, and therefor I got a little bit behind with my work. The background was designed, but I had no movements in the codes.

On Today's workshop, I got some really good help, and one of the groupleaders taught me a little bit about what the different codes means. I guess that is my biggest challenge, that I don't understand any of the codes - but he challenged me to try to explain to him what they ment, and I learned a great deal from that.

The rest of the lesson I spent on listening to others getting help, looking at their codes and comparing mine with them, and tried to figure out what went wrong.
After some time with trying and failing, I suddenly cracked the codes, and managed to put a background on the screen (which is part of next case), with at scene for my character to walk on, and also enable her to walk to left and right AND jump!!!

I'm so happy, and I feel really relieved that I finally have made something work (almost) on my own!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar