mandag 28. september 2009

Finished 3rd Case!

This week was a bit challenging - we learned about codes and Actionscript 3.0. It is rather complicated, and a lot of writing that I find quite illogical. During the lesson at Thursday we went through the codes that we need to be able to achieve the goal for this case, and I were able to make my character move the way it should - it glides over the screen from left to right, and back again.

But, I must say, that all I know is that I followed a recipe and the result came out right. Which means that I'm still not able to do this all on my own. But according to our teacher, these codes are just to be learnt - which obviously means that this is just the way it is, which is hard enough for me to understand since I'd like to know why all the time.

At this moment I just have to trust the teacher that it will all become clearer as we keep on working with this project.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar