mandag 14. september 2009

First Case

This first week we gathered in a group, and tried to solve some of the obvious problems in the case. But this case was quite easy without many problems. The biggest problem was understanding Flash.



Earlier I have worked in Photoshop, so luckily I new some of the function and were able to draw my character. The inspiration for my game came from this summers vacation on a farm, and I new quite quickly what my game would be. To make a "long" plot short: it will be about a girl trying to collect buckets of milk.

A part of this task is to create a blog and write about every case. Blogging is also new to me, so this week has been about trying to understand and cope with all the technical terms.

I am looking forward to see how this will develop during the weeks till Christmas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar