mandag 21. september 2009

On today's meeting we all had a presentation of our animations. It seems like everybody now knows how to work in Flash, and it will be exciting to see how the games develops.

I have got three animations: walk to right and left, jump and a resting position. I hadn't understood how to make a sprite, and the point of it, but I was able to ask today and be taught how to make one. A sprite is a practical way of collecting all the animations and to be able to switch between the different objects in an easy way.

But when I put all my different documents in to a sprite, I realized that I hadn't done everything quite right. I was made aware of a mistake I must have done in the beginning of this week - I hadn't converted all the layers into symbols before animating. It has probably no major effect on the outcome of the game - but it is very practical for me while working on this project, to have it all organized as symbols.

We also got the third case, and we will now start programming. Which means that I have to read a lot about codes to be able to understand what Thursday's lesson will be about.

So along with reading and learning about codes, I will also try to fix my mistakes (it shouldn't be too difficult, since our groupleader taught me how to fix it).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar