mandag 9. november 2009

Case 7

In this case we had to make codes for the "enemy" we designed in case 6. That ment a whole lot of new codes that I struggled with. According to this we had to make a new .as-file (ActionScript-file), and create a connection between this file and the file we've already made our codes in. In the beginning I didn't see the purpose with this, but as I saw all the code that were written, I realised that having more than one .as-file is making the codes look more tidy, and it will be easier for me to read them and discover possible mistakes.

I still find it extremely difficult to write the codes, I don't seem to understand the "language" and the logic in it. To animate is what I like best of this task, and now know all the elements and actions that needs to be done before I put them in the game - this is something I can do on my own. But I struggle with the codes, and this case was no exception - it was particularly difficult to make the cow (my "enemy") follow the main character, but I got good help from my groupleader, and he helped me write the codes correctly.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar