onsdag 25. november 2009

Final Case!!

The tenth case is done!! The game is done!! This whole task is completed!!

In the last case we had to make a win- and loosescreen, and a menu for the game. My win- and loosescreens were done, I had to make them in case 8 so that something happened when the milkmaid collected all the buckets or got hit by the cow. But I had to design a menu and also a page that told the player how to play.

The design was easy enough, but we also had to learn how to program the buttons so that you can start, restart and quit the game. It wasn't too complicated to put in the buttons, but it was difficult to make the restart function work since I had to put in a whole lot of codes taht removed the earlier codes from the previous game. As usual I didn't know these codes, and on Monday's workshop (the final workshop!), I got some help. I realize that I would never have been able to finnish without this help...because I sat there without a clue!!

Now that I am done I see all the amazing help a got from groupleaders and I wouldn't have made it without them. Coding and programming is not my strong side, and I know very little about it. During the past few weeks I have started to understand more and more of what the codes means, but mostly it is a language I don't understand.

I am very relieved that I am done within the deadline, and looking forward to see the teacher's results.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar