søndag 22. november 2009

Sound

The game is pretty boring without any sounds. Case 9 is about making sounds an putting them in the codes. I am almost done with this case, but there is one sound missing, since it has to be the last thing I put in (it is the sound in the games meny, and I haven't finnished the frontpage of the game).

The most challenging part of this case was, surprisingly(!), not the codes, but finding and making the sounds. I want my game to be a production made totally by me, therefor I had to make the music and sounds on my own. I borrowed a handrecorder at school, and recorded the sounds at home. My sister has a piano that I used playing the "theme"-music. There are three more sounds in my game; the cow saying "mooo" when se looses, the sound of milk when she picks up the buckets, and a sound when she wins.

I edited the sounds using Adobe Soundbooth, and saved them as mp3-files so they would fit in Flash.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar